Rediscover your skin, with visibly reduced age and pigment spots.
The combination of microfibrils with active ingredients embedded liposomes is a successful Swiss innovation for optimally providing the skin with nourishing substances and nutrients. Unlike traditional cosmetics, this technology enables FilSuisse to work entirely without unnecessary additives. The fine microfibrils exfoliate gently, stimulate blood flow, deliver pore-deep cleansing and at the same time nourish the skin with highly concentrated active ingredients.
DELIVERY OF MAXIMUM CONCENTRATIONS OF ACTIVE INGREDIENTS.
The active ingredients are protected through microencapsulation in the liposomes, making it possible for them to be absorbed deeply into the skin. As a result of the optimal preparation and simultaneous absorption of the purely natural, undiluted active ingredients, they can be absorbed better, faster and in higher concentrations than in a cream. The ingredients come from garden cress (Lepidium sativum) and bearberry (Arbutin). With the help of the antioxidants glutathione and vitamins C and E, they block the production of melanin and even out the complexion. The supplementary active ingredients also retain moisture and smooth and nourish the skin. FilSuisse Whitening contains natural active ingredients – without alcohol, emulsifiers, fragrances or preservatives.
REQUIREMENTS FOR LISTING COSMETIC INGREDIENTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH INCI.
- The ingredients are listed according to their weight proportion in decreasing order. This applies to all ingredients that account for more than one percent of the contents.
- Ingredients that make up less than one percent of the contents do not have to be listed as described above.
- Colourings are stated at the end of the list with their respective CI (colour index) number. They are not required to be listed in any particular order or sequence. For cosmetics with different colour variations, the colourings used in the variations are listed in brackets. A «+/−» sign indicates that not all of the colourings listed may be contained in the product, for example: [+/− CI12700, CI14270, CI20470].
- Special confidentiality may be requested for ingredients in order to protect the formulation. Such ingredients are listed by a seven-character code, for example 600277D or ILN5643.
The information about our ingredients is completely transparent: FilSuisse Whitening only contains the active ingredients listed below and was developed and produced without animal testing. In addition, FilSuisse does not contain any animal products.
FILSUISSE WHITENING – INGREDIENTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH INCI:
- Glycerin (retains moisture, smooths the skin)
- Lecithin (nourishes the skin)
- Arbutin (blocks melanin production)
- Lepidium sativum sprout extract (blocks melanin production)
- Tocopheryl acetate (antioxidant) (brightens the skin)
- Linolenic acid (smooths and moisturises the skin)
- Glutathione (antioxidant, brightens the skin)
- Linoleic acid (smooths and moisturises the skin)
- Ascorbyl palmitate (antioxidant, brightens the skin)
DERMATEST RATES FILSUISSE AS «VERY GOOD».
FilSuisse of Switzerland is proud to have been rated by Dermatest® as «very good». This proves how pure and well tolerated FilSuisse products are - free of alcohol, fragrances and preservatives.