When we buy cosmetics, we allow ourselves to be seduced by the advertising and its promises. It's particularly when we're having problems with our skin that we're constantly on the lookout for a lasting solution.
My dear friends,
They promise much but deliver little, most of them can't even sing one song, but they produce an entire album.
To make their products appeal to us, care ranges are advertised in various price segments, all saying the same things: no more lines or spots, no more pigment or age spots – and usually it's thanks to some or other revolutionary, recently developed superformula which works within 24 hours and is even better than the previous product.
But the fun doesn't stop there: we moisturise, slather and test, yet – apart from an optical illusion – all too frequently the desired result, particularly the one promised by the advertising, sadly fails to materialise.
Let's be honest: how many care ranges have you already tried and not been happy with? How many creams, tonics, tinctures, serums and masks have you tested, and are in two minds as to whether you had an allergic reaction?
In 2014, people spent EUR 2.829 million just on skincare and facial care products in Germany alone. You can find the statistics here! It's certainly convincing stuff.
IT'S THE CONTENTS AND THE EFFECTS THAT COUNT.
FilSuisse is different from conventional cosmetics in many respects. Starting with:
- the delivery technology
- the pure, natural ingredients
- does not contain any additives, such as alcohol, preservatives, fragrances and emulsifiers
- the good environmental balance
- is not tested on animals
- does not contain animal products
FILSUISSE APPROACH TO SKINCARE IS QUITE SIMPLE.
The cleaner your skin, the better the ingredients can penetrate. Let's imagine a pair of dirty shoes. You want to apply a leather conditioning product to them so that they look nice again and last longer.
First you'll clean them until they are super shiny, so that you can start with the leather treatment. Because you know that the product will only work if the shoes are clean.
We take care to clean our favourite objects before we apply care products to them. Whether it's a pair of shoes, a car, a kitchen sink, a table... everyone understands this principle: clean it first, as the surface must be free from dirt to enable conditioning ingredients to penetrate and do their work. And so we care for ordinary, everyday objects each day, sometimes going to a lot of trouble.
My wish is for people to make the same effort with their skin, their bodies, their minds and their spirits.
FILSUISSE AND YOUR SKIN.
The higher the quantity of active ingredients present, the easier it will be for them to penetrate your skin.
FilSuisse products contain up to more than 100 times higher concentrations of active ingredients than in conventional skincare products. The fewer the additives contained in cosmetics, the purer the ingredients, the less there is to get the way and the more densely the ingredients can be applied to the skin. Sounds logical – and is logical.
THE SECRET OF SKINCARE.
Traditional cosmetics emulsify dirt, but cannot extract it from the skin adequately with the result that the dirt remains in the pores. FilSuisse, on the other hand, cleanses deep into the pores. The result: skin that feels "squeaky clean".
HOW DOES IT WORK?
FilSuisse consists of fibrils that are 120 times thinner than a hair follicle and is therefore able to "scoop out" the pores, so to speak. Dirt from the environment, sebum and make-up are removed, as well as superfluous dead skin cells.
The TRANSFER OF ACTIVE INGREDIENTS takes place at the same time. Perhaps the best way to describe it is to imagine a bee binding pollen to its legs while it collects nectar, and then delivering the pollen to the next flower. .
The fine fibres in the wipe therefore brush the active ingredients into the pores and at the same time bind the dirt to the free fibres.
This means that FilSuisse delivers more active ingredients, to cleaner skin, in deeper layers than with a cream. It's logical that it's going to be more effective.
FREE YOURSELF FROM OVERBLOWN PROMISES.
It can be as easy as that. FilSuisse is available in four variants, depending on your skin type and what you wish to achieve from your skincare.
- Moisturizing - The ingredient prickly pear (Opuntia ficus-indica) soothes dry, irritated and stressed skin. The supplementary active ingredients also retain moisture and smooth and nourish the skin.
- Skin Clear - The ingredient Chinese astralagus (Astragalus membranaceus) has anti-inflammatory properties, clears blemishes and regulates the skin's sebum production. The supplementary active ingredients also retain moisture and nourish the skin
- Anti-Aging - The ingredient soy isoflavone activates the production of new collagen support fibres, firming and lifting the skin and reducing wrinkles. The supplementary ingredients support this effect and provide intensive nourishment.
- Whitening - The ingredients come from garden cress (Lepidium sativum) and bearberry (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi). With the help of the antioxidants glutathione and vitamins C and E, they block the production of melanin and even out the complexion. The supplementary active ingredients also retain moisture and smooth and nourish the skin.
JUST GO AHEAD, AND ENJOY CARING FOR YOUR SKIN WITH FILSUISSE.
I hope you enjoy trying your FilSuisse product and look forward to hearing how you got on with it. Please let me know.
Best wishes, Michaela